Link 5.4 is now available, and includes the following updates:
- The "Login help" call-to-action button is more prominently displayed on the login screen.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) screens now feature new troubleshooting error messages and design enhancements.
- Image previews for photo-captured uploaded documents are now zoomed out to show the entire document.
- (iOS and Android support added) Argyle's customizable introduction screen can be placed before Direct Login flows when creating or editing Link Flows in Console.
- (Web only) Dependency removed that was previously required for automatic HEIC to JPG/PNG image file conversion.
Web instances of Link 5 will automatically be upgraded to Link 5.4 and receive these latest features. Visit the following pages in our documentation to upgrade your respective Link SDK:
If you are upgrading from Link 4.7 or earlier, visit our Link 5 Upgrade Guide.