10 months ago
Console enhancements — January 2023
In January, Argyle introduced these enhancements to Console:
- We've redesigned the way you view a connected user's information in Console. You can now quickly see an overview of the accounts a user has connected, switch between the data sets available, and generate reports.
- You can now submit and view your support requests through Console's new Ticket Center, which can be accessed through the help menu.
- If you are generating reports through Console:
- You can now use Console to generate verification of employment (VOE) reports in addition to verification of income and employment (VOIE) reports. VOE reports include employment details but omit income information.
- All reports generated now include timestamps for when the report was generated, and when the data was most recently refreshed.
- You can now generate reports for a user as long as at least one of their accounts was successfully connected in the past and the data was fully synced.
- If you use Console to send URLs inviting users to connect payroll accounts:
- The URLs included in invites sent to users no longer expire.
- You can now reconnect returning users using this same invite URL, or resend the invite using the API. This lets returning users re-verify or revoke existing account connections, or connect additional accounts.
- Currency values are now displayed when viewing pay allocations in Console.
- Hovering over an account in the Users tab now displays information on the account's connection status and when the account's data was last synced.