10 months ago
Console enhancements — February 2022
In February, Argyle introduced these enhancements in Argyle Console:
- The way users’ Pay Allocations are displayed in Console has been updated to help you find relevant information more quickly.
- Settings that were previously spread out across multiple pages have been consolidated into a single Settings area, accessible at any time from the bottom of Console’s side menu.
- You can now switch to Production with ease through the redesigned pricing page in Settings → Billing.
- New Argyle customers will now find three pre-loaded sample users in sandbox mode, featuring example data sets from salaried, hourly, and gig workers.
- You can now add a DDS configuration to Link Emulator to test how direct deposit switching will work in your Argyle Link implementation.